Real-time visibility for management personnel into what is happening on each operating step of producing an AM part
Automatic notifications can be set up to send a text message and/or email to management when a certain triggering event occurs out on the shop floor
The Customer Connector portal gives real-time processing visibility to selected customers
An internal Process Control Matrix containing hyperlinks to all references (internal and external specifications, drawings, videos, diagrams, pictures, and any other documents related to the Part build)
Share production data with other corporate systems with either 1-way or bi-directional interfaces
Quick access and a complete revision history of key corporate documents within Bluestreak
Real-time access from any mobile device, anytime, anywhere
Better control of the build plate/platform process
Multiple Part serial numbers on one build plate ID number
Manage the ‘Order Hold’ process, scrap parts, nonconformances
Facilitate outside vendor processing for a Part, including a Vendor ‘Traveler’
Real-time changes to Part specifications requirements and the sequence of processing steps
Leverage the power of embedded processes to manage a single mini process used in hundreds of other processes
Manage user viewing restrictions (ITAR, company policy, etc.)
All recording of information is completed natively in Bluestreak (no more loose paperwork)
Freeze Processes to prevent changes to a Process when used on a Work Order
SPC to spot and address negative trends before out-of-tolerance conditions occur
Ability to tie your quality management system processes and procedures (as well as any industry specifications) directly to individual operators on the production floor
Set up control plans, sampling plans and Part quality control characteristics (operating instructions, inspection/testing requirements, required data collection, etc.)
Qualification of equipment, personnel and vendors used in producing the AM Part
Enforce regularly scheduled equipment maintenance and calibration checks
Automatically cross-reference Part specifications to everything they impact
Provides a fully documented audit trail while managing CAPA’s, customer PPAP’s and revision history of all related documents
Collect quality data in real-time from any mobile device
Perform Risk Analysis
List of Modules
(Purchase the Modules you Need)
Baseline Bright AM™ System Modules
- Quote to Invoice (Q2I) baseline Work Order Management ‘engine’ powering suite of modules.
- Manage customer/vendor/prospect data, Contacts and customer concerns
- Quote and Price Orders with multiple pricing mechanisms
- Manage Work Orders / Job Travelers, Certs, CAPAs, NonConformances, Shippers
- Control Plan characteristics and test results
- Invoice and manage Accounts Receivable
- Use any mobile device with internet access via a modern browser
Global Communications Hub – (Included in Basic System) Provides relevant real-time notifications via email, internal Bright AM™ iMail, or text messaging.
General Business Management Modules
- Purchase Order and Inventory – Inventory and purchase order management for smarter, faster purchasing decisions with automated inventory level notifications.
- iDeliver (for delivery and pick up of completed Parts) – Manages shipping and delivery with a Smartphone or tablet.
- iMaintain (integrated equipment maintenance tied to Specs) – A planning, scheduling, preventative maintenance (PM) tool.
- BlueDocs (document management system with version control) – A web application designed to integrate Bright AM™ with your existing data logging system.
- Vendor Managed Inventory – Manage your customer’s parts (short term/long term) until parts can be delivered to your clients.
- Marketing / eMail Campaigns– Create and schedule email blasts to internal staff, vendors, clients and prospects you have set up in your Bright AM™ data-base.
- Employee Manager (under development)
- Audit (under development)
- Risk Analysis – To assist in the identification, assessment, and prioritization of risks, a requirement of ISO 9001:2015.
Production Control / Job Tracking Modules
- Production Pathway (shop floor interface, real-time tracking, accountability) – Monitor all work in progress with this dynamic shop-floor interface with real-time tracking.
- Schedule – Intuitive scheduling tool to view/manage all open orders.
- Operation Properties – Set up and designate additional data points and processing parameters on individual operating steps within a process.
- intelliPlan (intelligent part-process planning) – Manage application industry specifications and guidelines in the part planning process for detailed auditability.
Compliance / Quality Management Modules
- Advanced Specifications Manager / Spec Library – Monitor all work in progress with this dynamic shop-floor interface with real-time tracking.
- Advanced Quality (rounding and converted units) – Enables fundamental features within your company’s Quality Control Plan characteristics – “rounding” and converted units.”
- Advanced Control Plans / Sampling Plans (part-specific control plans) – Control advanced quality characteristics at the Work Order level or on individual steps within an overall Part Process.
- User Viewing Restrictions (ITAR, EAR, etc.) – Manage complex requirements of company data viewing restrictions and ITAR/EAR regulations do spec sheet/website as module.
- SPC – Statistical Process Control – Spot trends before your Process is out-of-control and store all sampling plans.
- BlueCharts (data logging / charting system integration) – A web application designed to integrate Bright AM™ with your existing data logging system.
- Advanced Approvals (under development)
- Automatic Contract Review – The optional Auto Contract Review process will be built into the Bright AM™ order entry workflow, where we can code custom tests to prevent order entry errors. This review process would run automatically whenever a Work Order is created.
Customer Experience Modules
- Customer Connector Portal – Empower customers to self-serve by placing Customer’s job/shipping/certification/etc., information into their hands in real-time.
- Survey – Create customizable feedback survey questions and send to a group of Bright AM™ internal users or a group of Contacts (external customers, vendors, etc.).
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management) functions – (Included in Basic System) One unified system that connects the sales team, senior management and the shop floor to better manage customers and prospects.
- Advanced Serialization – Generate unique serial numbers in multiple formats or batched Parts on the same Build plate/platform.
- Nonconformance Dispositioning (user definable) – Allows decisions to be made on the floor “on the fly” as to the type of nonconformance and what should happen next with that Part.
- Advanced Tracking – Advanced Tracking provides for multiple, mutually exclusive part-processing routes at the individual Part level.
- Powder Inventory Tracking – Control full genealogy of powder usage.